[pjsip] Pkg file for symbian ported pjsip or how to run pjsip ua on N80

Hi everyone,

I am very new to Symbian and pjsip and might be wrong. I wanted to run the
pjsip based ua application on my Nokia N80. I have build pjsip ua on
the emulator on vista and works fine. I have read at some tutorials that we
need a .pkg file to build an application for the cell phone. I cannot seem
to find any pkg file for building the application. It would be noce of
someone has it and can provide me with it.

Also if there is some other way to run the symbian ua on the N80, that would
be great too.

Regards

--
Arpit Mehta