[pjsip] Lost packet count querying

Hello,
I participate in developing a TTS/ASR (text-to-speech /
automatic-speech-recognition) application and we need to support SIP in the
application, so we decided to use PJSIP library. It is very simple to use
the library (pjsua-lib layer) and it provides sufficient functionality. But
there is one thing I miss in pjsua-lib: data loss detection, which can be
very important especially for ASR part. The only way to do this I found, was
to parse string returned by pjsua_call_dump() and get lost packet count
number.
Is there a smarter way to get the information without modifying library
source code? No matter if it is lost packets count or lost frames count, but
information that this frame does not contain real data would be very
valuable.
Thanks.
    Vali