[pjsip] New features: pjsip is hanging

Benny Prijono wrote:
> Madhuri Patwardhan wrote:
>> I just sent an email that the new version from the
>> trunk is working fine. After that I did some more
>> testing and I got pjsip hanging.
>>
>> I got pjsip hanging after I did the following.
>>
>> 1] connect to remote end via sip.
>>
>> 2] send some dtmf via INFO method
>>
>> 3] immediately after that press 'h', followed by 'q'
>>
>> 4] Then I got pjsip hanning at:
>> " pjsua_core.c Shutting down...
>>   stuntsx0x81d54 STUN timeout waiting for response"
>>
>> I had to finally hit ctrl-C to exit pjsip application.
>
> Hmm.. it didn't hang here. Made call, got it CONFIRMED, and
> copy/paste the strings below, and pjsua quited fine.
>
> *
> 1

I think I've just encountered similar situation which caused pjsip
to get stucked during shutdown. In this case tt was not caused by
sending INFO, but rather it happened when application quited while
NAT detection is in progress. I've fixed this in
http://www.pjsip.org/trac/ticket/399#comment:7

thanks,
  -benny