[pjsip] Code Compilation Errors

> > By adding the if-statement, the compiler thinks that the code branch
is
> > conditional.  However, it will always be true for the given compile
> > scenario.
>
> Hi Jim!
>
> Thanks. Fixed in r1514.

> Done in r1515. Although it's quite strange that you didn't get the
> error for PJ_SOL_UDP.

The PJ_SOL_UDP #ifdef/#endif statement has a default #else statement, so
it would work correctly.  The PJ_SOL_TCP #ifdef/#endif statement only
had an #elseif statement without a default #else.

> The change from pj_hex_digits array to string was mainly for Symbian
> S60 target, since it doesn't like exporting data from a .DSO
> (Dynamic Shared Object, Symbian's term for .DLL). And the same
> reason for accessor functions in the new sock_common.c.
>
> For ctype.c, my for now I just added a dummy integer variable in it,
> in r1516. This is my approach that I use for other files too (mostly
> in pjmedia). In the long run maybe I'll just remove this file, if
> there isn't anything else to be added there. I just don't want to do
> this now since 0.7.1 release is pretty close and I want the source
> to get stabilized a bit.

I thought you might have done it for the Symbian OS.  All of the changes
are welcome.  I appreciate your quick response.  Thanks!

- Jim