[pjsip] URI for request fwd.

Giuseppina Senzatela wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm working on a simple statefull proxy that should work in this way:
> when it receives the INVITE, after the proxy-authentication process (that it works properly), I have to fwd the INVITE directly to the called UA.
>
> UA1		PROXY		UA2
>
> --INVITE----->	|   --->INVITE-->
>
> I started from the statefull_proxy.c, and I'm working on it.
> I'm trying to use the function pjsip_endpt_create_request_fwd() with a URI not NULL (it should be the URI of the called UA, I suppose).
>
> How can I get the URI of the called UA, in order to pass it to the function?

You only get this information if you implement a registrar function
in your proxy. As a registrar, you know exactly where the UA is
currently reachable from.

> P.S.  I'm trying to print the calling URI on screen in this way, but it doesn't work ... I' m sure I'm missing something, am I?
>
> pjsip_uri *address;
>
> address = rdata->msg_info.msg->line.req.uri;
> printf("ADDRESS: %s \n ", &address);

pjsip_uri is not a string so that wouldn't work. Try this instead:

   char buf[PJSIP_MAX_URL_SIZE];
   int len;

   len = pjsip_uri_print(PJSIP_URI_IN_REQ_URI, address,
                         buf, sizeof(buf));
   if (len > 0)
      printf("ADDRESS: %s\n", buf);
   else