[pjsip] Audio cutting out

Hi again,

I have been doing some follow-up experiments going under the assumption
that I should do less work in the EOF callbacks. This has lead me to a
different problem: The EOF callback is actually getting called before
playback is finished, and there appears to be a fraction of a second of
media left over in a buffer somewhere. For some reason, that extra
'blip' is sticking around (even if I destroy or just disconnect the
current player), without being played, and it is getting mixed in with
the next player that I start (even if the player is created several
seconds after the EOF has returned).

Is this a bug? Or am I just using PJSIP incorrectly? I should also point
out that I don't have the option of using a Playlist instead of multiple
players because I need to know when individual players have completed.

Obviously, the EOF callbacks are not giving the exact behavior that I
desire. Is there some other way I could find out when playback is
completely finished? Or at least a point that won't result in
interference from another player? One player playing at a time, would be
nice.

Thanks,

Mike

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.