[pjsip] Audio cutting out

Hello,

We are having some problems with audio quality in our application. We
are using the WAV file player and most of the time it works just fine.
However, sometimes the audio will cut out for fractions of a second.
This does not appear to be caused by jitter or other networking issues.

I have been able to look at the audio waveform in Wireshark, and I can
clearly see where the waveform goes flat. Also, I have not been able to
identify anything unusual in the log output (level 5). I can post a
sample log and tcpdump, if required.

As far as I can tell, this isn't anything weird with our configuration.
CPU utilization is low. The problem shows up even with small numbers of
simultaneous calls.

Could this be caused by the WAV file player EOF callback taking too long
to return? It is not unusual for our application to destroy the current
WAV file player and create a new one from the EOF callback. I may try to
revise this by creating all the required players at the start of the call.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.