py_pjsua windows compiling

Thanks for your help. I have successfully compiled the python module.

I have added several libraries and includes through the tools - options - projects and solutions -  vc++ directories. These libraries and includes are Platform SDK, DirectX and Python 2.4. I tried to compile it using Python 2.5 but it didn't let me and kept asking about python24.lib.

So, now, I have another problem when I try to execute the pjsua_app.py file with a Python25 I have this output:

import py_pjsua
ImportError: Module use of python24.dll conflicts with this version of Python.

and when I try with a Python 24 it says something about the python c runtime library not being compatible.

Anyone having the same problem? What is the best way to run the python samples in a windows environment? I have succesfully compiled it in linux but I do need it running in windows.

Thanks for your help,
Sergio

PS: BTW I got a warning when I compiled the py_pjsua, just to share with you:
1>..\src\py_pjsua\py_pjsua.c(7408) : warning C4996: '_snprintf' was declared deprecated
1>        C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\stdio.h(339) : see declaration of '_snprintf'
1>        Message: 'This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using _snprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE. See online help for details.'

Benny Prijono <bennylp at pjsip.org> escribi?: S G wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I would like to know how can I compile the py_pjsua module easily in
> Windows XP.

Just open pjsip-apps/build/pjsip_apps.dsw and build the Python module!

  -benny