Re: Get values from wsdl:types

Hi Andy

First of all, thanks for your answer.
I'm trying to parse wsdl files based on soap. I use the php extension but i
face the problem that ignores the enumeration types. There is a php bug
about this: https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=47934

Do you know how to face this problem?
What is this plugin SOAP plugin made for PHP5?

Thanks again,

George