Re: Get values from wsdl:types

Hi George,

Well I did 3 main things which got me going regarding SOAP, XML, & PHP:

1. I used the SOAP plugin made for PHP5 and forgot about doing SOAP in PHP4

2. I did the XML / SOAP validation by designing a top level WSDL using the
XML templates in Eclipse.

3. I bought this book and worked through the examples: SOA and WS-BPEL (Yuli
Vasiliev - Packt Publishing)

Ciao,
Andy