MIME Attachments using SoapClient Class

Hi

I can't find any information on how to send attachments along with SOAP, using the SoapClient class (ala http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP-attachments).  Even grep'ing the source code turned up nothing.  Does this class support attachments?  If so, how can I send an attachment with a SOAP request?

Thanks in advance,

Bruce

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/