Re: PHP5 soapenc:arrayType support?

On 14.12.2008, at 03:30, NAVEEN wrote:

I am assuming that I got what you want to do. If it is not the case please format your problem in more clear way. If you are implementing the SOAP client and server both in php5, better you should use php's serialize()/unserialize() function. The serialize function converts the 'room' array in to string and pass it as single string and at server side convert it back into array using unserialize(). Hope this may serve your purpose well.

What? Why serialize/unserialize? Seems you're missing the whole point of SOAP...