Re: Re: PHP5 soapenc:arrayType support?

Well the server side is an axis server so I'm trying to interface with it. I'm not sure what you're saying will work but if you have an example I'm more than willing to try it. I've tested sending the request as I posted via soapUI and it works correctly but I just can't get the rooms array to work from a php5 soapclient.

Landon

On Dec 13, 2008 9:30pm, NAVEEN <naveenkr2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Landon,

I am assuming that I got what you want to do. If it is not the case
please format your problem in more clear way.

If you are implementing the SOAP client and server both in php5, better
you should use php's serialize()/unserialize() function.

The serialize function converts the 'room' array in to string and pass it
as single string and at server side convert it back into array using unserialize(). Hope this may serve your purpose well.

Naveen

--- On Sun, 12/14/08, Landon Chelf landon.chelf@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Landon Chelf landon.chelf@gmail.com>
Subject:  PHP5 soapenc:arrayType support?
To: soap@lists.php.net
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 1:55 AM

I'm trying to use the SOAP extension of PHP5 and I'm having trouble
being able to add a parameter to satisfy the soap array rooms. I've
googled and read and I've not found a solution. I can do the rest of
the components but not the rooms part due to it containing a soap
array. Does anyone have a solution to this using the php5 native soap
client calls? Down below has the section that I'm having trouble
with. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:room="http://room.hotel.xml.travelnow.com";
xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>

soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>