SOAP PEAR Module - Array Issues

I am using the SOAP Package and have an issue.

When I pass an array to the SOAP call it wraps each item in an <item>
it doesn't do this.

I created a new array w/ the int as the array identifier and it now created

The Lib works great for everything except Arrays. All of my array values get
wrapped in this <item> tag and the Soap server ignores them.

The Documentation is lacking on this issue.

Is this a Bug or am I not submitting the array correctly. It does parse
arrays that are multi level correctly after the first level.

Example is the $Cust array, The whole Array is wrapped in <item> tags but
the data inside creates the correct tags.

Below is some example code of the calls I am making.

Please provide some guidance.

foreach ($PublicationID as $Pub)

{

                $PubID[] = array("int" => intval($Pub));

}

foreach ($CustomFld as $Key => $Data)

{

                $Cust[] = array("CustomField" => array("FieldName" => $Data,
"Value" => $CustomData[$Key]));

}

$wsdl_url = "http://api.emaildirect.com/v3/api.asmx?WSDL";;

$WSDL = new SOAP_WSDL($wsdl_url);

#Connect to remote API Server

$soap = $WSDL->getProxy();

#Send SOAP Request to server

$response = $soap->Email_ForceAddition($AccountName

, $APIPassword

, $Email

, $SourceID

, $PubID