my simple server don't see parameters! Help me. Please

Hi,
I'm working a day on this simple problem and don't see the solution
the client call a server function with a parameter
with SoapClient->__getLastRequest() I check the request and this seems ok
(contain the parameter)

the server response ignore the parameter
where I do wrong?

Help me. Please
Tanks

Paolo