Re: [ANN] WSO2 Web Services Framework for PHP 1.3.1 Released

Hi Jeffery,

The WSF/PHP is targeted to support WS-* stack from the beginning, So
we started it based on Apache web services projects like Axis2,
rampart. So it approach was slightly different from the PHP Soap
extension. I think that's why WSF/PHP is rewritten separately rather
than reusing  the soap extension code.

Anyway WSF/PHP is releasing with Apache License, and I got to know it
is really friendly with the PHP license. So I don't think the
licensing is an issue if any case we want to merge these projects.

So if PHP Community is OK with merging WSF/PHP with their SOAP
extension, We are really willing to work on that.

Thanks
Dimuthu