Re: [ANN] WSO2 Web Services Framework for PHP 1.3.1 Released

Hi Dimuthu,

I understand this SOAP extension has *more* features than the default SOAP
extension which comes with PHP. My question is why can't this project merge
with the SOAP extension of PHP?

Is there a licensing issue which prevents it from being merged? Or is there
something technical from it being not able to work alongside the PHP Core?

regards,
Jeffery Fernandez

--
Internet Vision Technologies