Re: SOAP and attachment

> Message du 25/01/08 03:15
> De : "Samisa Abeysinghe"
> A : "Guilhem Martin"
> Copie à : soap@lists.php.net
> Objet : Re:  SOAP and attachment
>
> Guilhem Martin wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I was not able to find in the PHP SOAP documentation anything about sending
> > attachment.
> > So my question is: does PHP SOAP extension support SOAP attachment?
> >

> No.
>
> Samisa...

Thanks Samisa and Shanon for your answers.

@Shanon: the problem is that I'm not the developer of the web service, I only consume it, so this is a constraint for me: I must send the data as attached file.

@Samisa: ok, hope it will in a near future...

I've tried PEAR SOAP (that supports attachment) but I'm using PHP5 and I suspect incompatibility. I could not it get to work as soon as I have parameters to pass to the function.

BR

¤¤¤¤
Guilhem Martin
guilhem.martin@laposte.net

 Créez votre adresse électronique prénom.nom@laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.