SoapClient Help

I am trying to write a SoapClient to access Google Adwords v11 Reporting
Service.

A sample SOAP Envelope:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:impl="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/v11";>
 <SOAP-ENV:Header>
  <email>mccaccount@address.com</email>
  <password>********</password>
  <applicationToken>appToken</applicationToken>
  <developerToken>devToken</developerToken>
  <clientEmail>client@email.com</clientEmail>
  <useragent>userAgentForReport</useragent>

 </SOAP-ENV:Header>

 <SOAP-ENV:Body>
 <validateReportJob xmlns='https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/v11'>

  <job xsi:type='DefinedReportJob'>
   <selectedReportType>Keyword</selectedReportType>
   <aggregationTypes>Summary</aggregationTypes>
   <selectedColumns>KeywordDestUrlDisplay</selectedColumns>
   <selectedColumns>KeywordMinCPC</selectedColumns>
   <selectedColumns>Keyword</selectedColumns>
   <selectedColumns>KeywordId</selectedColumns>
   <selectedColumns>DailyBudget</selectedColumns>
   <selectedColumns>MaximumCPC</selectedColumns>
   <selectedColumns>Impressions</selectedColumns>
   <selectedColumns>Clicks</selectedColumns>
   <selectedColumns>CTR</selectedColumns>
   <selectedColumns>CPC</selectedColumns>
   <selectedColumns>Cost</selectedColumns>
   <selectedColumns>AveragePosition</selectedColumns>
   <endDay>2008-12-05</endDay>
   <startDay>2008-12-01</startDay>
   <name>account26</name>
  </job>
 </validateReportJob>
 </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

I need to know how I would go about creating the Job object with SoapVar
or if I should define a class and pass it as my params for the client.
I don't know exactly how all this works as I am still very new to the
native SOAP extension for PHP but I really need to learn it properly.

Are there any better documentation or tutorials for the native SOAP
extension that use more complicated SOAP Envelopes?

Thom Simmons
Web Developer and Systems Administrator
Spur Digital | Online Marketing Solutions
24 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1000
Houston, Texas 77046
713-586-6468
thom.simmons@spurdigital.com