RE: PHP Server/Client from WSDL no documentation

I apologize if this is a duplicate.

Greetings. I'm tasked with building a SOAP server and client based on the
following WSDL
http://www.crossfitmarin.com/soap/star40.wsdl

I've previously built out SOAP clients, and a simple SOAP server, but I'm
having a heck of a time getting one based on this WSDL working properly. I'm
pretty sure I'm missing some fundamental concepts that would make my life
easier, but I can't seem to get my head around constructing the proper
objects with all of the nested complexTypes.

Does anyone have any good documentation/references for this type of build?
I'd even consider doing a small consult project to get the initial build
done quickly.

Roger Harrell
Founder CrossFit Marin
http://www.CrossFitMarin.com