Re: Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception:

When you use a SoapClient, you can catch a SoapFault exception, e.g.

try {

  $client->execute($parameters);
} catch (SoapFault $exception) {
  // handle the fault
}

If this is a .NET web service, you may have to look at how you are using
the web service, there are some notes on the PHP documentation:

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.soap-soapclient-soapcall.php

Regards,
Al