Re: xsi:type or maybe SoapVar misuse?

Dnia 01-05-2007 o 01:29:14 Andrew Ettinger <aettinger@airadvice.com> napisał(a):

Ah, also note in the error message that SOAPCustomerSearchBasic extends SearchRecord, which for all intents and purposes I guess an abstract class as it has no properties (if that helps with any divination on the error message).

Cheers,
Andrew

In fact, this is the main issue. You have to use SoapVars AND specify namespace & typename if you send ComplexType that extends some abstract type (or what you send will be treated like SearchRecord and not SOAPCustomerSearchBasic).

It should look something like that (I hope the URI is right - it should be the namespace the SOAPCustomerSearchBasic is in):

$param = new SoapVar($ssr, SOAP_ENC_OBJECT, "SOAPCustomerSearchBasic", "urn:relationships_2_5.lists.webservices.netsuite.com");

I stomped into the same problem when integrating PHP with Microsoft CRM - that generates record types dynamically, so abstract types are a must :-)