Re: WSDL / Webservice probleme mit send / return values

Since you are using doc/lit mode I am guessing that the parameter being passed in is an object and you didn't realize it when using it within the function.

Rob

crowincage wrote:
hi,

sorry for "wrong posting". So I try to describe the whole thing more
specified.
The service is written with php's ext/soap and should work with MS .NET in
document/literal mode. For testing I use php's soapclient. In the testing
scenario the request is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:ns1="http://www.womensnet.de/OnlineStyler";>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<ns1:WomensnetGetPasswordByNick>
<ns1:username>crowincage</ns1:username>
</ns1:WomensnetGetPasswordByNick>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

And the response is this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:ns1="http://www.womensnet.de/OnlineStyler";>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<ns1:WomensnetGetPasswordByNickResponse>
<ns1:WomensnetGetPasswordByNickResult>godfather</ns1:WomensnetGetPasswordByNickResult>
</ns1:WomensnetGetPasswordByNickResponse>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

The value I get in the response is wrong. It seems that the method
WomensnetGetPasswordByNick gets an empty value and returns the wrong result.

The WSDL file:
http://www.womensnet.de/typo3/soap/testing/OnlineStyler.php?wsdl

I'b be thankful for any hint.

thx