Re: how to handle SoapServer response

First, you probably want the SoapServer using the wsdl since the client is using it - otherwise you have to make sure that you are returning the structure according to the definitions in the wsdl - which you aren't. Your server is returning data but the client is expecting it differently thus you have an empty object.

Once you start using the wsdl on the server side, the login function takes a single parameter. Your using doc/literal.
It ends up being an object with the username and password as properties.

You then also need to return the user object as a single value: array('out'=>$user)

"out" being the element name within the loginResponse element in the WSDL.

Rob

dArignac wrote:
Addition:

When I enable tracing I can see the results:

$this->soapClient->__getLastResponse()
gets
666chefkochMr. Allmighty

but