Re: Soap Method Call Woes!

thanks for the reply samisa.

after spending ages attempting many different permutations of php 5's native
soap calls to get this working, and then switching to nusoap (and having to
change all the nusoap instance-names due to clashes with php5's soap naming
convention) i decided to step back and remove php from the equation and test
the webservices directly.

i downloaded soapSonar and it retrieved the wsdl file and built auto-test
cases, which happened to fail for any function that required parameters.
the error that i kept getting for these tests were 'Object variable or With
block variable not set'.  thus it looks almost certain that the [instance
of] the webservices that i'm using has not been implemented correctly.

out of interest has anyone else come across the above error before?  can
anyone clarify exactly what it means in terms of consuming web services?

best,

rob ganly