Re: soapclient method to .net server returns object not xml

Roland Cruse skrev:

Oh yeah! wsdl2php cleared what would have been my next stumbling block. Thank
you so much. I am in business  .
Good :)

Now, if I understand it correctly, I need to parse the StdClass objects that
come back from a soapclient/method call.
If you used wsdl2php 0.2.1 it will generate the classmap for you, and you will get the right class types in return from SoapClient.

Are there any special scripts/functions to parse them, other than looping
through with foreach?
No, now that you got the result from the SoapClient you should write the code that does the logic the way you want to handle it ;)

However if there is some complex structure I would typically add some convenient access methods on the data classes used in the classmap.

Best regards,
Knut Urdalen
http://www.urdalen.com