Functioncall via SoapHeader in PHP4 + PearSoap

Hi everybody,

i'm trying to do a very basic thing i guess.
I wrote a SoapServer and a corresponding Client.
Both use Pearsoap and PHP4. Furthermore WSDL
is used to describe the services offerd by the server.

My actual problem is the following: i wan't the
client to pass a header with a authentificationticket
with a request for protected data. The server then
should check the ticket and return the data if the
ticket is valid. No big deal, i thougt. Without wsdl
i easily hacked it together.

But now my server fails to understand the passed header
and refuses to perform the ticketverification.

the loginfunction of the server:
    function headerlogin($ticket)
    {
    	if($this->check_Ticket($ticket))
    	{
    		$this->Auth = true;
    	}
    	return $this->Auth;
    }

the header passed by the client:

$th = new SOAP_Header("{Sys_SOAP}headerlogin", "string",$myTicket,1);
$myClient->myProxy->addHeader($th);

Sys_Soap o.c. is the namespace the servers started with.

could anybody give some hint or advice hot to get this solved?

   tia

             andr?s