Re: PHP version compatibility

Junaid N. Sahibzada wrote:

>  Hi All,
>
> I just wanted to know what versions of nusoap work with what version of
> PHP?
>
> I downloaded some examples off a website and tried to use them on my
> kubuntu box which has PHP 5 on it. It kept on giving me the error
>
> Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class soapclient in
> /home/junaid/www/nusoap.php on line 7191
PHP5 have an extension included called SOAP
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.soap.php

> when i tried the same code on a windows box with PHP 4 it worked without
> any problems.
PHP4 haven't this extension

> any hints?
Well, do you need general SOAP or exactly nusoap?

PHP-SOAP is written in C and thus faster. That's wy I prefer it. But you
could disable it.

You could also too change soapclient to nosoapclient in nusoap.php