Re: PHP5 SOAP Extension - Request Header Elements with Attributes

Hi George,

George Schlossnagle wrote:

You can do the client side bits of this with a custom __doRequest() function. I have an example of that near the end of my talk here:

http://www.schlossnagle.org/~george/blog/index.php?/archives/233-PHPTropics-Webservices-For-PHP5.html

This is also what Dmitry sugested a few posts back. But besides the point that it's only available for the soap client (it can be simulated using output buffering on the server), don't you think this is a waste of resources? ext/soap and ext/dom both use libxml under the hood so why waste resources by dumping it to a string and reloading it into a ext/dom document?

Kind regards,

David