Re: PHP5 SOAP Extension - Request Header Elements with Attributes

David wrote:

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Stogov wrote:

Why do you need ext/soap on server side if you like work with dom?

You can do just
$dom = dom_import_string($HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA);

That I want some more control on the output, without reloading it into a dom document doesn't mean I don't need ext/soap. I want to manipulate the response send back to the client, or the request send to the server after ext/soap has created it. This post processing the request/response can be anything from adding some nodes manually, to xml encryption.

You can do the client side bits of this with a custom __doRequest() function. I have an example of that near the end of my talk here:

http://www.schlossnagle.org/~george/blog/index.php?/archives/233-PHPTropics-Webservices-For-PHP5.html

George