RE: PHP5 SOAP Extension - Request Header Elements with Attributes

Hi David,

Which kind of DOM do you mean?
Do you mean ext/simplexml or ext/dom?

I don't like make ext/soap dependent on them.

Btw you probably can simple make it in PHP itself with something like this.

class DomSoapClient extends SoapClient {
	function __doDomRequest($dom) {
		return string2dom($this->__doRequest(dom2string($dom),
...));
	}
}

Isn't this enough for you?