RE: In-memory WSDL cache for ext/soap (was: [SOAP] Frequent crashes in multithreaded webserver sincenew WSDLcaching code in ext/soap)

I agree with Ilia's decision to wait for 5.2.
We will have more time for conceptual improvements and testing.

Both WSDL_CACHE_BOTH and WSDL_CACHE_ALL are not excellent.
May be WSDL_CACHE_ALL is little bit better.

You already can use bitwise operations. Now WSDL_CACHE_BOTH is
WSDL_CACHE_MEMORY | WSDL_CACHE_DISK.

You are welcome with suggestions and ideas.
I haven't a lot of time for ext/soap. :(
Also I don't use soap by myself so suggestions from real users may help.

Thanks. Dmitry.