Re: In-memory WSDL cache for ext/soap (was: [SOAP] Frequent crashes in multithreaded webserver sincenew WSDLcaching code in ext/soap)

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:57:17 -0400, Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg wrote:

> I would prefer not to break ext/soap, so I suggest 5.2.0. My main
> reason for delaying is that this does not add any new functionality:
> it's "only" performance improvements. People who really need it can
> run latest CVS.

Maybe I have missed something lately. It think your argumentation is
twisted, is it not normally the other way round? You increase major when
new functionality is added and only change minor when bugs and/or
improvements to current code base is added:-)

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen