RE: Frequent crashes in multithreaded webserver sincenewWSDLcaching code in ext/soap

Note that if disk cache has TTL = 1 day and memory cache has TTL 1 day then
in worst case wsdl can be refreshed after two days. Also we can have
situation when different processes have different versions of the same WSDL.
So result of Soap request may be different from one HTTP request to another.
:(

Thanks. Dmitry.