Re: Re: Newbie question

I tried Netbeans, wasn't all that impressed with it.  Was klunky, didn't
have as many features as I was used to, and was and resource-hungry.  That
was an earlier version, though, perhaps I should give it another try.
I've never tried JBoss, perhaps that'll be the next weekend project for me.
Any starter tips?
What automatically generates the WSDL, JBoss or Netbeans?

-Peter

pan.2006.02.02.18.02.15.59377@miras.org">news:pan.2006.02.02.18.02.15.59377@miras.org...