Web Service Security

Since Web Services are getting quite a lot of attention in PHP5 there is always the question about securing them. I've searched the internet for anything connected to this subject but did not come up with sufficent information. So I am wondering about the following issues:

1. Since PHP is going to implement native SOAP support in PHP5, is there a plan to include a security framework (for example WS-Security)?

2. If yes, is there any offical information about it? Is there a roadmap or a paper open to the public?

3. Are there any semi offical hints regarding the implemention of a security framework?

Regards
Erik
Sent from the Php - Soap forum at Nabble.com.