Mapping incoming object to PHP class

Hello list members,

I'd like to send a CustomerEntry object to the PHP5 SoapServer and call the CustomerEntry->SaveToDb() function to save this customer information to the database. With proper WSDL definitions, I am able to get CustomerEntry properties available in the client side (at .NET framework) and can set them and build a CustomerEntry object. Sending the object in an input message to SoapServer works and data moves, but the object is typed as stdClass at PHP - even I define a classmap for SoapServer. Is there any possibility to map or copy the incoming object to an existing PHP class to get all class functions available?

Thanks and happy new year!

Ville