PEAR::SOAP and Flash client

Hello list,

I am facing a strange problem with connecting to PEAR::SOAP-based Web
service using a Flash client. Everything works OK when the service returns
an array of scalar values or a single object but fails when an array of
objects is returned.

WSDL seems to be OK, particularly, Flash 'understands' that the service will
return an array of objects/records (we use Data Connection wizard
extension).

Does anybody have any ideas why this happens?

Have a great day,

Denis S Gerasimov
Web Developer
Team Force LLC