Dynamic WSDL

Hi, List!

Normal soap objects in php5 are created like that:

$client = new SoapClient("http://some.host.net/wsdl/somefile.wsdl",array(
    "trace"      => 1,
    "exceptions" => 0));

We are trying to find a simple way to switch between production and test
environment and/or do round robin for load balancing (calling different
servers on different ports). So we are calling a cgi script that generates
the wsdl output based on the given params.

The servers are running on different ports, so basically the main difference
between the wsdl files is the soap:adress location. Thats why we dont want
write different wsdl files with only small changes.

It appers, that

$URL =
'http://some.host.net/cgi-bin/gen_wsdl.cgi?loc=location&func=function';
$client = new SoapClient($URL,array(
    "trace"      => 1,
    "exceptions" => 0));

ignores every single param that has been given in the url. Is that a
security
feature and if so, is there any way to cirumvent (read: disable) that?

Thanx in advance,
--
Jan Gruber              Primacom AG
Central Systems

cat /dev/world | perl -e "while (<>) {(/(^.*?\?) 42\!/) && (print $1)}"