Problems with .NET Client using WSDL generated by Disco (PEAR::SOAP)

Hi,

i have implemented a Web Service using PEAR::SOAP and now i'm trying to consume that Service with different Cleint-Technologies;

-The PHP-Client was no Big Deal
-I Wrote another Client in JSP using Apache Axis...also quite straight forward

Next i tried a ASP.NET Client (though i never dealed with any Microsoft Stuff before) and here is where the probs begin :)
Concerning several Tuts about .NET u have to create a proxy for the service first by pointing to the WSDL file...the .NET will generate the Proxy from that.

Now when i point to my WSDL File which is generated by Disco from the PEAR::SOAP package i get the following error:

Error generating proxy class.
Unable to import binding 'EventCalendarBinding' from namespace 'urn:EventCalendar'

Apache Axis also has an proxygenerator (WSDL2Java) which works fine, so i think there is a very MS-specific problem with that WSDL which occurs in the mentioned error - but i dunno what?

i tried a few public WSDL files e.g. http://ws.strikeiron.com/DataEnhancement?WSDL
and they work fine with the .NET Framework

the key parts of my WSDL file look like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?><definitions name="EventCalendar" targetNamespace="urn:EventCalendar" xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"; xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"; xmlns:tns="urn:EventCalendar" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"; xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"; xmlns:ns5="urn:Service">

<types xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";>
<schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; targetNamespace="urn:EventCalendar">
<portType name="EventCalendarPort">
<binding name="EventCalendarBinding" type="tns:EventCalendarPort">
<service name="EventCalendarService">
<port name="EventCalendarPort" binding="tns:EventCalendarBinding">
<soap:address location="http://localhost/forum/_webservice/webservice.php"; />
</port>

any clues that might help me out?
regards