Re: Namespace on attributes

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:19:51 -0400, George Schlossnagle wrote:

> On Apr 13, 2005, at 5:39 PM, Jon wrote:
>
>> I've noticed that there was a recent fix to PHP SOAP that dealt with
>> namespaces and attributes.
>>
>> I have written a Flash client that connects to a PHP web service.  It
>> used
>> to work before the patch, but now it doesn't seem to work.
>>
>> Tracing some of the code I notice that now where I used to have
>> something
>> like this:
>>
>> <ns1:myElement someAttr="blah" />
>>
>> I now have:
>>
>> <ns1:myElement ns1:someAttr="blah" />
>>
>> The namespace on the attribute is causing flash to mess up it's
>> deserialization as far as I can tell.  Am I correct in assuming that
>> this
>> fix is what is causing the difference in output, and is there any way
>> control this?
>
> This behavior should be set by your wsdl file.  Can you post a pointer
> to it please?
>
> George

The WSDL file is actually behind a firewall right now, so I can't give you
a link to it.  If you tell me the relevant sections I can post them back,
or if it's allowable I can just paste the whole WSDL file in a post (it's
not too big).

If you are wondering about the scheme definitions, I have the open tag
looking like this:

<xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://ccom/PrecDiag";>