Re: Namespace on attributes

On Apr 13, 2005, at 5:39 PM, Jon wrote:

I've noticed that there was a recent fix to PHP SOAP that dealt with
namespaces and attributes.

I have written a Flash client that connects to a PHP web service. It used
to work before the patch, but now it doesn't seem to work.

Tracing some of the code I notice that now where I used to have something
like this:

<ns1:myElement someAttr="blah" />

I now have:

<ns1:myElement ns1:someAttr="blah" />

The namespace on the attribute is causing flash to mess up it's
deserialization as far as I can tell. Am I correct in assuming that this
fix is what is causing the difference in output, and is there any way to
control this?

This behavior should be set by your wsdl file. Can you post a pointer to it please?

George