Re: RE: element handling in schema

On Mar 28, 2005, at 12:13 AM, Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg wrote:

I have this problem with the eBay WSDL. I need to create SoapVars for the header so they go inside the proper NS (which is the same as the parent NS, but isn't inherited). Otherwise, they end up in no NS, which is wrong.

Have you managed to get attributes added manually by hand (and with a correct namespace)? That's my major hurdle at this moment that keeps things from working.

George