RE: PHP Soap Client with .Net

I believe there are some different ways in which you can define your
structures in your WSDL. Especially around array complexTypes. You can also
try to switch from rpc/encoded to document/literal or the other way around.

Does the .NET client found the methods in the WSDL? What's the error
message? Please post your wsdl / request / response files in order te debug
more precise.

Kind regards,

David