Re: PHP Soap Client with .Net

[Slightly off topic]
Have you got some good pointers to simple examples that show how to do .Net SOAP webservices (client and server) (without using Visual Studio etc., or any WDSL file creator).

I was trying to do it the other day and had to give up.
[/off topic]

Michael Leung wrote:

Hi all,
 Does anyone have successful to use php communicating .Net Web
services? I found some .Net webservices can't read Php SOAP soap.

yours,
Michael