PEAR SOAP_Parser Help Needed

Hi,

I am writing a script that connects to a site and pulls data from it using
PEAR SOAP and WSDL. Standard stuff. Request is similar to this.

require_once('SOAP/Client.php');

$wsdl = new SOAP_WSDL('http://mysite.com/data.asmx?WSDL');

$holder = $wsdl->getProxy();

$events = $holder->CallMethod("username","password","id");

The above works fine and I get the response I want. I now want to parse the
information out. I have done this myself using various loops etc. but it is
large and messy. I have seen there is a SOAP_Parser.

Has anyone got any information on this and specifically how to use it?

Can I use it to parse out the information I need from the response above?

Has anyone got any sample code of it at work?

I haven't been able to find much on SOAP_Parser anywhere so any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks

robert