www.lamp5.net

PHP SOAP developers and users,

I'm announcing a new open-source project/initiative. the project is called lamp5 and it is(will be) a framework platform for building, implementing, and hosting web services using open source technologies. I'd really like to find some open source developers who are excited about these two areas and to help me develop content for the site (www.lamp5.net),give some technical guidance, example apps, contribute code, moderate a forum or two, and basically help out in any way.

if you have an interest in helping a new (hopefully) large-scale open source project get started and rolling, please email me and I'll work out what kind of resources the project can get together and what kind of work should be addressed.

thanks,
-L