SOAP maintainership

Hi all,

As most of you may have noticed work has slowed down a lot on pear::soap in the past months.

Not having an unlimited amount of time I had to make choices. Most of the time those choices did not include soap. I do not wish to slow things down even more.

If somebody would want to take over maintainership of the package I would happily hand it over. It is important to know that taking care of the package will require a substantial amount of time.

Somebody willing to take over can send me patches which I'll commit, taking care of the releases for a short while. Once it is clear a person (or a group of) is ready to assume the role of maintainer I will assign the new maintainer. Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Arnaud.