From: Will Green [mailto:will@hotgazpacho.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 3:31 PM
To: soap@lists.php.net
Subject: Re:  Cannot set cookie from within my SOAP Server class

If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that cookies are a notion
unique to browsers.  SOAP clients, however, need not be called by
browsers, and thus may not know what to do with a cookie.

What, exactly, are you trying to do with said cookie?  Do you need to
persist some data across requests? To me, it would make more sense to
start a session, and pass the session id as a SOAP header, both in the
request from the client, and the response from the server.

==
Will