Status of PEAR::SOAP/PECL::SOAP and PHP SOAP

Hi all,
Having wondered about the rate of updates to PEAR::SOAP, I suddenly
discovered there's a PECL project for SOAP as well. Then there's PHP 5's
SOAP support. Not to mention NuSOAP and EZSoap...

I currently use PEAR::SOAP in my application, but bugs keep appearing. I
probably won't be upgrading to PHP 5 for some time yet, would anyone care
to outline the differences between the PECL and PEAR versions,
respectively?

Best regards,
Marius